The Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) is one of Australia's most prestigious Sports, Events and Property Development companies. As well as running elite horse racing at Caulfield, Ladbrokes Park (Sandown) and Mornington Racecourses, we own 13 pub venues under the Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG), an emerging collection of owned events such as The Peninsula Picnic and the MRC Foundation, our charitable arm.
Reporting to the Membership Manager, the Membership Coordinator will work across the operational functions of membership including the membership renewals program, membership fulfilment, reciprocal rights, and reward points program. They will also be responsible for engaging and growing the Club’s highest tiered members and providing support by answering queries, processing new memberships, and supporting our members across events and race days.
The successful candidate may be required to work some race days and events throughout the year.
- Assist the Membership Manager in executing the Club’s Membership renewals and fulfillment program, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be involved in the execution and enhancement of the Membership team services including Reciprocal Rights and Loyalty programs.
- Provide customer service support to all members.
- Work with the Events team to prepare for and deliver Membership Events.
- Work with the Ticketing Manager to coordinate ticketing for members.
- Provide concierge-style service for Chairman's Club members to build relationships with key members
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of membership operations
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of quality customer service
- Ability to meet and manage strict guidelines and deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong time management with the ability to effectively multi-task
- Experience working with membership programs and distribution centres (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- Free onsite parking or a short walk from Caulfield Station
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities through the organization-wide DRIVE Development program
- Access to our year-round well-being initiatives including our Employee Assistance Program for staff and family
- Discounts across our family of brands and free tickets to a wide range of events
- Discounted coffee at Caulfield Glasshouse located next to our Head Office
- Paid Volunteer and Parental Leave
Melbourne Racing Club values differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientations and encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role.