The Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) is one of Australia's most prestigious Sports, Events and Property Development companies. As well as running elite horse racing at Caulfield, Ladbrokes Park (Sandown) and Mornington Racecourses, we also host an emerging collection of owned events such as The Peninsula Picnic and Whiskey, Wine and Fire and finally the MRC Foundation, our charitable arm.
Want to be a part of the Melbourne Racing Club?
We have an exciting opportunity for casual staff to join the Events Team in a variety of roles gaining valuable industry experience and becoming a part of our suite of reputable events, including our upcoming Caulfield Cup Spring Carnival!
If you have ever wanted to be a part of the action or be a part of a reputable business, then now is your chance! We are looking for a variety of roles ranging from being at the gates to working behind the scenes with horses. Including but not limited to Car Park Attendants, Cloakroom attendants, Grandstand Host/Attendant, Turnstile Attendants Mounting Yard Attendants and Horse Stall Attendants.
These events are held across our three racetracks Caulfield, Sandown (Ladbrokes’s Park) and Mornington.
Our desired candidates will have:
- Confidence in interacting with customers
- Some experience managing patrons at large scale event
- Understanding of general turnstile entry requirements
- Comfortable around horses/ experience working with horses
- Experience in mounting yards highly desirable
- Experience working events highly desirable
- Free lunch on race days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Close to Public Transport
Now is your chance to secure your spot on the events team and get behind the Melbourne Racing Club!