The Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) is one of Australia's most prestigious Sports, Events and Property Development companies. As well as running elite horse racing at Caulfield, Ladbrokes Park (Sandown) and Mornington Racecourses, we also host an emerging collection of events such as The Peninsula Picnic and Sandown Super 400 V8’s
If you have ever wanted to be a part of the action, then now is your chance! We are looking for a variety of casual roles for our Mornington site; Food and Beverage all rounders, baristas and bar attendants.
While this role is specific to our Mornington site, successful candidates will have the opportunity to work across our three venues: Caulfield Racecourse, Mornington Racecourse, and Ladbrokes Park (Sandown) if wanted.
Never worked in the hospitality? No problem! Full training Provided!
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Current Victorian RSA - or be willing to obtain
- Flexible availability – including weekends
- Ability to work at all three MRC racecourses
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Confidence in interacting with customers
- Basic beverage knowledge
- Cash handling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High standard of grooming and presentation
- Must be able to work as part of a team – team morale and culture is an essential part of our workplace environment.
- Free lunch on race days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun Working Conditions
- Great Team Environment
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work flexible hours around existing commitments.
Now is your chance to secure your spot on the Mornington team and get behind the Melbourne Racing Club!