The Project Management Office (PMO) is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Change Manager on a 6-month full-time contract ideally starting in January 2024, to support the implementation of a range of complex systems predominantly within the Microsoft D365 suite and other cloud-based systems (e.g., asset management, budgeting).
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on individual with a focus on getting the job done, is conscious of their impact on business operations and takes pride in their contributions to the company's success.
The Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) is proud to be recognised as a 2022 & 2023 Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the change management aspects of digital transformation projects across various areas of the business.
- Establishment of a PMO Change Management Framework.
- Execute change strategies and deliverables of end-to-end change activities in large and complex projects.
- Support the development of key objectives, strategies and plans aimed to help improve the adoption of new technologies and improved ways of working.
- Drive and execute the project's communication plan to build awareness and desire whilst supporting the development and implementation of communication material.
Skills and Experience
- Certification or bachelor in change management, business or project management (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Manager/Leader in an agile and complex digital transformation environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience using change methodologies such as ADKAR & PROSCI.
- Experience in document writing and working with vendors.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in stakeholder management, change management planning, governance, strategy, engagement, business impact analysis, business readiness, and reinforcement and embedding.
- Work rights in Australia
What’s in it for you?
- Brand new state-of-the-art administration building with standing desks and breakout spaces.
- Access to our year-round well-being initiatives including our Employee Assistance Program for staff and family.
- Free onsite parking or a short walk from Caulfield Station.
Melbourne Racing Club values differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation and encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role.