We are looking for casual Front of House Attendants to join the growing Food & Beverage team at MRC, including Bar Attendants, Waiters and Liquor Store attendants.
Experience behind a bar will be highly regarded, but this is also an exciting opportunity to gain valuable industry experience as well as being an integral part of our suite of reputable events.
The Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) is one of Australia's most prestigious Sports, Events and Property Development companies. As well as running elite horse racing at Caulfield, Ladbrokes Park (Sandown) and Mornington Racecourses, we own 13 pub venues under the Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG), an emerging collection of owned events such as The Peninsula Picnic and Whiskey, Wine and Fire and finally the MRC Foundation, our charitable arm.
Flexibility to work across our three racecourses; Caulfield, Mornington, and Ladbrokes Park (Sandown) is desirable.
Successful applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Exceptional and efficient customer service
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- High standard of grooming and presentation
- Must be able to work as part of a team - team morale and culture is an essential part of our workplace environment
- Barista experience highly regarded
- Wine appreciation knowledge highly regarded
- Cocktail experience highly regarded
- Experience in 3 plate carry, beverage tray service and a basic understanding of food and beverage
- Demonstrated experience in high-end a-la-carte dining will be highly regarded
- Flexibility to work across all three MRC racecourses desirable
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
Why choose us?
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for highly driven individuals to be part of a hardworking team who are passionate about providing quality service for our customers. If this sounds like you, then apply now to kickstart your career with Melbourne Racing Club today!