The Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) is one of Australia's most prestigious Sports, Events and Property Development companies. As well as running elite horse racing at Caulfield, Ladbrokes Park (Sandown) and Mornington Racecourses, we own 15 pub venues under the Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG), an emerging collection of owned events such as The Peninsula Picnic and Whiskey, Wine and Fire and finally the MRC Foundation, our charitable arm.
We have an exciting opportunity for casual Bar Attendants to join the growing hospitality team at MRC! Gain valuable industry experience and be a part of our suite of reputable events including our upcoming Caulfield Cup Spring Carnival.
This role will be required to work across our three venues; Caulfield Racecourse, Mornington Racecourse, and Ladbrokes Park (Sandown).
To succeed in this exciting role, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Exceptional and efficient customer service
- Basic beverage knowledge
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- High standard of grooming and presentation
- Must be able to work as part of a team – team morale and culture is an essential part of our workplace environment.
- Demonstrated experience in high-end a-la-carte dining will be highly regarded (F&B staff)
- Barista experience
- Flexibility to work at all three MRC racecourses
- Wine appreciation knowledge
- Cocktail experience
Why choose us?
This is an exciting opportunity for highly driven individuals to be part of a hardworking team who are passionate about providing quality service for our customers. If this sounds like you, then apply now to kick start your career with the Melbourne Racing Club today!